1. Information We Collect. Appletree Answers collects information from our users, and may have third parties collect information our behalf, at several different points on this Website (“Website” is defined in the Terms and Conditions). Appletree Answers may collect information about you, including but not limited to, your name, phone number, email address, and physical address. Appletree Answers may also collect information when your web browser accesses our Website, including the internet protocol (IP) address of your computer, geographic location as determined by your IP address, your browser software and operating system, your web server, the date and time you access our site, session information (such as download errors and page response times), information about your viewing and search history, and information about the referring URL and the URL clickstream to, through and from our Websites. We may gather this information in various ways, including but not limited to, through the use of “cookies.” A “cookie” is a piece of information that Appletree Answers sends to your browser, which then stores this information on the hard drive of your computer.
2. How We Use Your Information. Appletree Answers may use your information to contact you regarding products and services that we think may be of interest to you, to analyze the wants and needs of our customers, and for other purposes.
3. Sharing of Information. Appletree Answers does not sell your information, but we may share your information with our related business units, affiliates and certain third parties who provide services on Appletree Answers’ behalf. We may also transfer your information to a third party in the event that Appletree Answers, or a part of Appletree Answers’ business, is purchased by such third party.
4. Compliance with Law. Appletree Answers reserves the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law, when we believe disclosure is necessary to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order or legal process served upon us, and when necessary to enforce or apply the Terms and Conditions for the use of our Website.
5. Security. If you have any questions about the security at our Website, you can send an email to email@example.com.